July 8, 2018
ArtillumA Dance Company presents "Bleu"
"Bleu" is a multi-style dance experience featuring a cast of 16 local youth. It will be featured for the fifth set of children's Summer Reading Program events at the Garfield County Libraries, and will address topics such as peer pressure, bullying, and finding your own identity. Events begin on Tuesday, July 10, at 11:30 a.m. at the Carbondale Library, and then at 2:30 p.m. at the Glenwood Springs Library. On Wednesday, July 11, the events continue at 11:30 a.m. at the Silt Library and at 2:30 p.m. at the New Castle Library. "Bleu" finishes up on Thursday, July 12, at 11:30 a.m. at the Rifle Library and 2:30 p.m. at the Parachute Library. These events are free and open to all ages. For more information visit http://www.gcpld.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Cavaliere found not guilty of vehicular homicide
- Comcast outage knocks out Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Rifle wins 8th straight matchup over Glenwood
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’