Memorial Day ceremony is today at Rosebud Cemetery
May 27, 2018
American Legion Post 83 of Glenwood Springs will hold its annual Memorial Day commemoration at 11 a.m. today (Memorial Day) at Rosebud Cemetery, near the gate on South Grand Avenue.
The event will include special speakers, Color Guard, musical tributes, a laying of the wreaths and a 21-gun salute.
The public is welcome to attend.
Trending In: Announcements
- Occupant in camper trailer injured, driver arrested after Highway 82 crash Monday
- New Castle Mr. T’s hardware and building supply going out of business
- Glenwood Dermatology opens on Grand Avenue
- Injury crash on Midland Avenue redirects traffic Monday
- Glenwood Springs Council clashes over proposed vacation rental moratorium