Memorial Day ceremony is today at Rosebud Cemetery
May 27, 2018
American Legion Post 83 of Glenwood Springs will hold its annual Memorial Day commemoration at 11 a.m. today (Memorial Day) at Rosebud Cemetery, near the gate on South Grand Avenue.
The event will include special speakers, Color Guard, musical tributes, a laying of the wreaths and a 21-gun salute.
The public is welcome to attend.
Trending In: Announcements
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Long Island iced tea, meth and counterfeit Benjamins
- Glenwood considering $50 street parking permits for downtown residents
- CDOT’s Winter Blitz DUI enforcement campaign begins Friday
- Street sales tax question headed to Glenwood Springs voters in April