Memories & Milestones
January 17, 2019
GSMS students learn about benefits and dangers of coal and natural gas
Seventh-graders at Glenwood Springs Middle School, connecting to the values of serving the community and the world, have been working with topics concerning "mixtures." This work includes mixtures such as fossil fuels and recycling.
As part of their field work, students visited local memorial sites, and with the help of student presenters and expert speakers, students gained an understanding of the history, benefits and dangers associated with working with mixtures such as coal and natural gas.
Trending In: Announcements
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Car goes into river on I-70 near Glenwood Springs
- Moffat County couple dies after plane crashes in ‘Nevada Triangle’
- Alleged Glenwood Springs child traffickers appear in court
- Glenwood’s downtown parking problems headed toward permit solution