Readers say Thanks
June 18, 2018
Biggtime appreciation of the community
A big Biggs' thank-you: We have been meaning to compose this appreciatory letter for a long time now and in so doing we want to give our thanks to the village who has and is still helping us raise our children.
We have received support from many people in Glenwood Springs, from teachers at every school, GSES, Sopris, GSMS, GSHS, and TRCS, to church members, parents of kids friends, Scout leaders, and even businesses who have supported our kids school fundraisers, four boys Eagle projects, two humanitarian missions, and employed our children. We would also like to extend our thanks to the GWS City Market people who greet our son and brother Jonathan every time he comes to the store.
We hope you all know who you are, as there are too many of you to name individually, we know who you are and we truly feel blessed to have you all in our lives. Thank you, Glenwood Springs. Thanks for your support.
Daniel and Connie Biggs
Trending In: Announcements
- Cavaliere found not guilty of vehicular homicide
- Comcast outage knocks out Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Rifle wins 8th straight matchup over Glenwood
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’