Readers Say Thanks
December 2, 2018
Thanksgiving dinner a success with lots of help
Cheryl&Co hosted its 11th annual Thanksgiving Dinner for Seniors and Veterans from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11.
Owner/broker Cheryl Chandler would like to thank all those who made this special event possible.
Thanks to City Market and Rib City Grill for the pies, Christian Harra at the Miner's Claim for making the mashed potatoes, and Grand River Hospital for the dressing.
Chris Sullivan, Dennie Talbott and Renee Morrison of Cheryl&Co cooked turkeys, and Cheryl Chandler cooked a ham for the event.
Thanks to Levy Burris III for turkey carving and arranging the Silt Colorado River Fire Rescue building as the site of the celebration.
Recommended Stories For You
Mamm Creek Round Up 4-H group volunteered.
Thank you to Al and Jackie George and to all of our other volunteers.
Seniors and veterans are special to us all; Cheryl&Co expresses our gratitude to them.
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Battlement Mesa drug bust Tuesday leads to four arrests
- Garfield County crime briefs: Car theft, fast food, meth and undergarments
- Glenwood Springs’ ‘Cutest Couple’ share secrets to love and longevity
- Winter storm watch in effect for upper Roaring Fork Valley, up to 16 inches of snow predicted