Readers Say Thanks
December 2, 2018
Thanksgiving dinner a success with lots of help
Cheryl&Co hosted its 11th annual Thanksgiving Dinner for Seniors and Veterans from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11.
Owner/broker Cheryl Chandler would like to thank all those who made this special event possible.
Thanks to City Market and Rib City Grill for the pies, Christian Harra at the Miner's Claim for making the mashed potatoes, and Grand River Hospital for the dressing.
Chris Sullivan, Dennie Talbott and Renee Morrison of Cheryl&Co cooked turkeys, and Cheryl Chandler cooked a ham for the event.
Thanks to Levy Burris III for turkey carving and arranging the Silt Colorado River Fire Rescue building as the site of the celebration.
Recommended Stories For You
Mamm Creek Round Up 4-H group volunteered.
Thank you to Al and Jackie George and to all of our other volunteers.
Seniors and veterans are special to us all; Cheryl&Co expresses our gratitude to them.
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Leslie’s legacy: Glenwood Springs remembers renowned visionary, colleague, friend Leslie Bethel
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Fake name works … well, rarely
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip