Business in Focus
– Business Name: Rocky Mountain Gear Clean
– Owners(s): Susan DeCillis, Steven Smith
– Address: 1014 Grand Ave., Glenwood Springs
– Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; and appointments.
– Phone: 945-1349
– Web site: http://www.rmgearclean.com
– Years in business: just starting out
– Number of employees: two co-owners
– Is this a franchise? no
– What do you do? We clean and sanitize hard-to-clean items, such as sports and recreational gear, household items, and professional safety gear.
– Who are your customers? Athletes, public safety professionals, housewives. Anyone with something hard-to-clean.
– What’s unique about your business? Only Esporta machine that has large capacity to clean and disinfect. Only one on Western Slope, Utah and surrounding areas. Goods are held in place and gently turned in the large eight-compartment drum, eliminating the beating that large items take in conventional and commercial washing machines.
We can also provide a dry barrier wash which places a protective barrier on the item to help repel water, dirt, blood, and sports drinks. The barrier is designed to help extend the life of sports jerseys and uniforms.
– What’s next for your business? Buy another machine within a year.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Glenwood’s Sunlight Mountain Resort opens full-time for the season Friday with all three of its lifts providing access to expanded terrain. Oh, and it’s supposed to snow!