New hires at SGM
SGM has recently hired six new employees.
• Jordan Dimick, PE. Dimick is a senior engineer on the Water Resources Team. Dimick was named “Young Professional of the Year” by the Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association at its recent annual conference. Dimick has over a decade of water resources and water rights engineering experience, including water supply planning projects, water supply infrastructure planning, water allocation modeling, master planning and water quality analyses. Dimick has also provided engineering support and swerved as an expert witness for water court applications. Dimick works out of the Durango office, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ty Costello brings 23 years of diverse experience to SGM’s MEP Team. He is a professional CADD designer, specializing in AutoCAD and REVIT 3D modeling. Prior to becoming a CADD designer, Costello served as a construction project superintendent for over 15 years. He can be reached at email@example.com.
• Erin Loughlin, EI, joins the Public Services Team, providing wastewater engineering support. Loughlin has two years of experience in the design of water and wastewater pumping and treatment facilities. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Grant Crist, EI, is the newest addition to SGM’s Municipal Team. Crist is a recent graduate from the University of Colorado-Boulder with an environmental engineering degree. He can be reached at email@example.com.
• Brian Carpenter, PE. Carpenter joins the MEP team as a senior engineer. He brings 17 years of MEP design engineering experience and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Nicholas Treankler is the newest addition to SGM’s GIS team. Previously, he was an intern with SGM in 2015 and provided field work to support the town of Vail Stormwater Mapping project. Treankler has GIS experience working with the USGS and was a GIS lab teaching assistant while in college. He can be reached at email@example.com.
DTCI hires marketing coordinator
DTCI, also known locally as Desktop Consulting Inc., has hired Bryana Starbuck to their marketing team. She will be working closely with Suzanne Emery, sales, and Bob McNutt, president, to further increase their ability to connect with their clients and expand their connection to Glenwood Springs and the Roaring Fork valley.
Starbuck has worked in marketing for a variety of industries, but has a strong background in local businesses and real estate. She joins DTCI with years of experience in communications and online media management. She will be applying her skills to strengthening DTCI’s online platforms, event marketing and supporting sales efforts.
“I am very lucky to be joining this company that genuinely cares about its clients, community and staff,” Starbuck said. “I am excited about the opportunities and new challenges our office will take on, and l look forward to helping build on DTCI’s long-standing reputation of providing superior IT services to the businesses of this valley.”
Leaders at Vicki Lee Green Realtors
Michelle James was the Vicki Lee Green salesperson of the month for September. She has more than 20 years’ experience selling real estate in the Roaring Fork Valley, began selling real estate with Vicki Lee Green Realtors in 1993 and became co-owner of the business in 2004.
LaPriel Armijo was September listing agent of the month. She has been selling real estate with Vicki Lee Green Realtors since 1992.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.