Garfield County Business Briefs January 21, 2019
January 20, 2019
Heritage Park Care Center welcomes new executive director
Heritage Park Care Center, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, has hired Brian Zaragoza as new executive director.
Originally from Dover, Delaware, Zaragoza earned his undergraduate degree in business management from the University of Alabama and earned his master's degrees in business and health administration from the University of Colorado Denver.
Zaragoza worked for Denver Hospice for two years and has recently received his nursing home administrator certification.
Zaragoza enjoys golfing, snowboarding, watching football and cooking. He is also very close with his family living in Delaware.
Heritage Park Care Center, located at 1200 Village Road in Carbondale, is managed by Life Care Centers of America. For more information about Life Care, visit lcca.com.
Trending In: Business
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Glenwood Mall doubles down on assertion that Ross lease was problematic