City positions open |

City positions open

GLENWOOD SPRINGS ” Opportunities are out there for anyone who wants to participate in civic government.

Seven boards, committees and commissions for the city have at least one opening and City Council is looking for a few interested people.

As of Monday:

– The Alcohol Beverage Hearing Board had one seat and one alternate open.

– The Board of Adjustment and Appeals had one seat and one alternate open.

– The Building Contractors Licensing Board had one seat and one alternate open.

– The Volunteer Firefighter Pension Board had one seat open.

– The Parks and Recreation Commission had one youth representative seat open.

– The Transportation Commission had one alternate seat open.

– The Victims Assistance and Law Enforcement Board had an alternate seat open.

If interested in any of these seats, contact city clerk Robin Clemons at 384-6403.

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Glenwood Springs and Garfield County make the Post Independent’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User