Wyoming suspect makes bomb threats in Garfield County, Colo.
February 10, 2018
A former Jackson, Wyoming man who threatened to blow up at least four Jackson establishments during the week of Jan. 23 made several more bomb threats Tuesday night, including in Garfield County, Colorado, police said.
Kreighton Kilgore, 33, called the Garfield County Sheriff's Office and said he had obtained explosives from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
"These threats are not considered to be credible," Stanyon said.
Read the full story in the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
Trending In: Crime
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Garfield County crime briefs: Car theft, fast food, meth and undergarments
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Roaring Fork public school teachers get pay raise
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair assaulted while canvassing