Wyoming suspect makes bomb threats in Garfield County, Colo.
February 10, 2018
A former Jackson, Wyoming man who threatened to blow up at least four Jackson establishments during the week of Jan. 23 made several more bomb threats Tuesday night, including in Garfield County, Colorado, police said.
Kreighton Kilgore, 33, called the Garfield County Sheriff's Office and said he had obtained explosives from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
"These threats are not considered to be credible," Stanyon said.
Read the full story in the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
Trending In: Crime
- Guilty verdict in 12 minutes: Jury convicts Martin Arroyo of assault, stalking
- Vehicular homicide case against Rifle man continued
- Fugitive arrested for firearms, found with meth
- Woman arrested outside Glenwood Springs on felony arson, assault
- Garfield County Sheriff issues warning about ‘river bottles’
- Glenwood Springs High School students lead walk-out in solidarity with Florida victims
- Two new downtown restaurants offer global cuisine in Glenwood Springs
- Illegal bear killing spurs hunting ban
- Garfield County Sheriff Lou Vallario shares thoughts on gun control
- Photos: Glenwood Springs High School students lead walk out in solidarity with Florida victims