Wyoming suspect makes bomb threats in Garfield County, Colo.
February 10, 2018
A former Jackson, Wyoming man who threatened to blow up at least four Jackson establishments during the week of Jan. 23 made several more bomb threats Tuesday night, including in Garfield County, Colorado, police said.
Kreighton Kilgore, 33, called the Garfield County Sheriff's Office and said he had obtained explosives from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, according to the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
"These threats are not considered to be credible," Stanyon said.
Read the full story in the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
Trending In: Crime
- Ex-Vail employee allegedly had sex with prostituted child in Glenwood Springs
- Basalt resident Identified in fatal New Castle area crash
- Grand jury indicts two for trafficking juveniles in Glenwood Springs
- ‘Shots fired’ call near Rifle leads to multiple drug-related arrests
- Local attorney arrested on assault of ex-judge
- Historic Redstone Castle restoration now complete
- One lane of WB I-70 now open in Glenwood Canyon after crash
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Garfield County crime briefs: Suspicious motel call leads to hypodermic needles
- Enter ‘The Gandy Dancer’ to former Glenwood Springs Eagles Club space