Glenwood Springs students named as theatre award finalists
May 3, 2018
Glenwood Springs High School is one of 43 Colorado schools whose students are finalists in the Bobby G Awards. Denver Center for the Performing Arts announced the 2018 nominations Tuesday, and Glenwood students' work in the musical "Crazy for You" garnered them four nominations. The finalists are:
Justin Fiscus, Kawak Miranda, Andrew Stott and Alexander Tucker (Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Design); Sophie Carnoali and Cadie Harrison (Outsanding Achievement in Choregraphy); Eli Pettit as Bela Zangler (Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role); and Johnathan Webster as Wyatt (Rising Star: Outstanding Underclassman).
The awards ceremony will take place at DCPA's Buell Theater at 7 p.m. May 24. It will include an opening number that includes students from all participating schools. Visit denvercenter.org for more information.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Glenwood Mall doubles down on assertion that Ross lease was problematic