Spice it Up: Mixed seafood ceviche
March 17, 2016
1/4 pound medium size shrimp, peeled, deveined and halved 1/4 pound small bay scallops
12 clams, shucked
8 oysters, shucked
1/4 pound ahi tuna, diced
1 orange, segmented
Recommended Stories For You
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cucumber, deseeded and sliced 1 serrano, sliced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
Combine seafood and citrus.
Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
Susie Jimenez was the runner-up from season 7 of "Food Network Star" and owns a catering company in the Roaring Fork Valley. Her recipes appear every first Friday in Scene. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-948-4096.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Long Island iced tea, meth and counterfeit Benjamins
- Glenwood considering $50 street parking permits for downtown residents
- CDOT’s Winter Blitz DUI enforcement campaign begins Friday
- Street sales tax question headed to Glenwood Springs voters in April