Free Valentine’s messages in the Post Independent
February 8, 2019
The Post Independent will run your Valentine's Day messages in our Classified section, and the first 20 words are free.
On Valentine's Day, we will publish our popular Valentine "Love Notes." Again this year, the first 20 words are free for each note when you use our web form to place the note.
The deadline is Feb. 13 at 4:30 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Youth hockey team volunteers for head shaves to support Basalt girl’s cancer fight
- Forest Service, Glenwood Springs seal partnership for new Hanging Lake shuttle
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife regional roundtable delegate to be chosen
- Garfield County Democrats elect officials
- Solar summit launches tri-county ‘roadmapping’ effort
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Car goes into river on I-70 near Glenwood Springs
- Alleged Glenwood Springs child traffickers appear in court
- Moffat County couple dies after plane crashes in ‘Nevada Triangle’
- Glenwood’s downtown parking problems headed toward permit solution