Photo: Rallying for the cause
September 23, 2018
Hundreds of people, many in costumes, walked along the Glenwood Springs River Trail on Saturday morning as part of the Peyton's Parade portion of Valley View Hospital's Rally the Valley event. The annual event raises funds for integrative therapy services offered to patients of Valley View's Calaway Young Cancer Center.
One of those complimentary services, the Coffee Walk and Talk group, led a special program at Sayre Park as the Coffee Walk and Talk Warriors.
Trending In: Local
- Dispute between RFTA, drivers’ union heading to arbitration
- #PostSnaps: Check out this week’s reader-submitted photos
- Garfield County, city offices closed for Presidents Day
- Runoff in Upper Colorado River Basin likely below-average, federal official warns
- Conundrum Hot Springs overnight permits are available starting Friday
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Garfield County crime briefs: Car theft, fast food, meth and undergarments
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Roaring Fork public school teachers get pay raise
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair assaulted while canvassing