Photo: Rallying for the cause
September 23, 2018
Hundreds of people, many in costumes, walked along the Glenwood Springs River Trail on Saturday morning as part of the Peyton's Parade portion of Valley View Hospital's Rally the Valley event. The annual event raises funds for integrative therapy services offered to patients of Valley View's Calaway Young Cancer Center.
One of those complimentary services, the Coffee Walk and Talk group, led a special program at Sayre Park as the Coffee Walk and Talk Warriors.
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood Caverns retires the old Iron Mountain Tramway
- Crime Briefs: Broken pool stick cues a street fight
- Glenwood Springs City Council suspends new permits for VRBO rentals
- Case of alleged Glenwood Springs nurse imposter set for December court hearing
- RFTA tax proposal: Supporters tout what’s in it for Glenwood, west GarCo