Rifle Police investigating possible attempted abduction
June 14, 2018
The Rifle Police Department is currently investigating a possible attempted child abduction which occurred early Wednesday morning, according to a press release sent to local media.
There is no suspect at this time, according to the release.
In the meantime, police are asking citizens to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity. No additional information was released.
Trending In: Local
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Amendment X: Deleting the definition of industrial hemp
- Doctor’s Tip: Problems with our health care system — hospitals
- Amendment 75 aims to close loophole in Colorado’s campaign finance law
- Sex assault suspects appear in court together in Aspen
- Occupant in camper trailer injured, driver arrested after Highway 82 crash Monday
- New Castle Mr. T’s hardware and building supply going out of business
- Glenwood Dermatology opens on Grand Avenue
- Injury crash on Midland Avenue redirects traffic Monday
- Glenwood Springs Council clashes over proposed vacation rental moratorium