Beverly Ann Gentry (February 20, 1941 — April 8, 2018)
April 16, 2018
Beverly Ann Gentry, age 77, of Bellevue, formerly of Toledo, died April 8, 2018, in Bellevue Care Center. She was born February 20, 1941, to LeRoy and Esther (Timpe) Gentry in Toledo. Beverly is believed to be the first female drywall journeymen in Toledo.
Beverly is survived by her sons, Peter VanWettering and David (Carolyn) VanWettering; daughter Nancy (Joe) Paradise; eight grandchildren; ten great-grandchildren; and brother Jack Gentry.
Cremation has occurred and a private burial will be held in Swan Creek Cemetery. Arrangements were entrusted to Urbanski Funeral Home, A Life Celebration Home, 419-475-5055.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Glenwood Springs City Council tackles homeless camp safety concerns
- Crime Briefs: Wheels of justice finally catch up with domestic violence suspect
- Jury convicts on two charges in New Castle child sex assault case
- 180 years of love: Three Rifle family couples celebrate their 60th anniversaries
- Fourth-grade essays on Earth Day