Cynthia Rose Vickery-Cyr (November 14, 1945 – November 14, 2018)
December 7, 2018
Cynthia Rose Vickery-Cyr, (The Queen, aka Cyn Cyr) of Glenwood Springs, Colorado, born in Springfield Massachusetts, November 14th, 1945 , Colorado, age 73, lost her battle with stage 4 lung cancer on her birthday Wednesday, November 14th, 2018, in Eagle, Colorado at Castle Peak Senior Life and Rehabilitation Center.
Cynthia is survived by her Father, Lawrence Vickery, her brothers George Vickery of Conway, South Carolina and Mark Vickery of Brighton, Colorado and her three sons – Jason Adam Cyr, of Frederick Maryland, John Alan Cyr, of Frederick Maryland and Wayde Andrew Cyr, of Davenport, Florida and also, to mention, her dearest friend Steven Davis. She is preceded in death by her Mother, Marie Ruby Vickery, of Springfield Massachusetts and her Brother Steven Vickery of Brighton, Colorado.
Cynthia's life celebration was on Sunday, November 17th, 2018 at her place of residence among many loved friends and two of her sons, Jason and John. Following the celebration her ashes were spread on the Roaring Fork River in Carbondale, Colorado, according to her wishes. She will be greatly missed by all.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death
- Glenwood Mall doubles down on assertion that Ross lease was problematic
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte