Kirk Douglas Wieben (October 30, 1990 — June 16, 2018)
June 26, 2018
Kirk was born in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. He was adventurous, full of life and always had a smile. He loved to hunt and shoot his gun and torment his older brother. His favorite place was to hang out at the cabin with family and friends. Kirk was an organ donor, so he will be able to help others.
He leaves behind his parents, Matt & Gwen and brother Michael, Grandma Joan, Grandma Joyce, Grandpa Walt-Dorothy, along with lots of uncles, aunts and cousins, and a bunch of friends who came every day to the hospital to sit and hang out even when it got tough.
Memorial services will be held June 30, 2018, at 2:00 pm at 300 Arapahoe, Carbondale, Colorado.
There is a memorial fund for Kirk at Alpine Bank. Proceeds for Kirk and the rest to go towards depression, and alcohol abuse prevention.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early-morning earthquakes rattle Glenwood Springs area Tuesday
- One shot, killed in Rangely shooting with police
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Court Roundup: Glenwood Murder Suspect In Court Tuesday, Vehicular Homicide Case Continued