Maria Ignacia Toole (oct. 25, 1941 – Nov. 17, 2018)
December 6, 2018
Maria Ignacia Toole, 77, died after a long struggle with diabetes Saturday, Nov, 17, 2018 in Rifle, CO. She was born in Peña Blanca, Chihuahua on Oct. 25, 1941 to Jesús Maria Ortiz Rascón and Maria Guadalupe Márquez Madrid. She married George Gillespie Toole on Sept. 26, 1976. She was sister to Maria Elena Ortiz Marquez, Ofelia Ortiz Marquez and Lourdes Venzor. Mother to Héctor Manuel Ortiz, Maria Elena Toole Verveja and Veronica Toole. Grandmother to Crystal Marie Verdeja, Hector Manuel Zeferino, Hector Manuel Ortiz, Alejandro Roberto Ortiz, Martin Xavier Verveja and Erica Nichole Verveja. Great Grand Mother to Priscyla Jasmin Mendoza and Aubrey Mae Zeferino.
She lived in Delta, Co from 1975 to 2015 then moved to Rifle, CO from 2015 to 2018. In Rifle she lived at the Chateau at Rifle where she didn't only live, but became family of the other residence. We will always remember her for her amazing smile, contagious laugh, delicious food and creative imagination.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death
- Glenwood Mall doubles down on assertion that Ross lease was problematic
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte