Penny Sargent (1945 – 2018)
October 24, 2018
Penny Sargent was born December 4, 1945 in Anderson, Indiana to Norma and Rhodes Sargent. She attended school in Denver, Colorado and graduated from Thomas Jefferson High School. She was married to Ron Roesener on August 11, 1988 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Between them, they have four children and eight grandchildren.
She worked as an Operating Room Nurse at St. Joseph hospital for over thirty years before moving to Battlement Mesa. She worked for a plastic surgeon in Grand Junction before taking a position with Grand River Hospital District. She started the Coumadin Clinic for patients needing care for blood thinners. She loved her patients and they loved her. That smile is the first thing they remember and the kindness of her heart.
A Celebration of Her Life will be held on November 17, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. at the Grand Valley Fire Protection District, Station 9566, located at 124 Stone Quarry Road, Parachute, CO 81635.
Refreshments and desserts provided by the United Methodist Church Women.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death
- Glenwood Mall doubles down on assertion that Ross lease was problematic
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte