Rose Marie Barone Marfitano
November 15, 2018
Rose was born in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, the only child of Angelo and Anna E. (Mattivi) Barone.
Rose married the love of her life, R. Roy Marfitano, on June 12, 1949. He passed away in 1993.
Rose enjoyed staying in contact with the many friends she made throughout her full life including her Glenwood Springs High School classmates, Gilman and Eagle County retirees, past co-workers at the First National Bank of Glenwood Springs, fellow church volunteers, and her neighbors.
Interment of her ashes will be in Rosebud Cemetery, Glenwood Springs. There will be no services.
Her survivors include son, David and his wife Bobbie of Lone Tree, Colorado; grandchildren, Steven, Caroline (Kevin Mand), Lisa (Daniel Kipp), and Andrew; and great-grandchildren, Jace and Emma Kipp and Marie Mand.
Memorial contributions to the cause of your choice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two Roaring Fork Valley men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Victim identified in Glenwood Springs I-70 pedestrian death