Grand River Health celebrates expansion with open house
April 13, 2015
Grand River Health had more than 200 people in attendance from all over the area earlier this month for an open house unveiling its third-floor expansion.
The hospital added services and updated amenities to its women's care services and general surgery consultation.
"What we wanted to do is make a warm, comfortable environment where women can come and get all their health-care needs done in a short period of time," said Dr. Mary Glode, an OBGYN at Grand River.
The health facility has added a completely new service as well.
"The anti-aging medical spa and really the concept for it really will offer more services than we had planned and really will take a global and whole person approach," said Annick Pruett, community relations director. "It's something that's unique, and we're really excited to offer it."
Two years ago, Grand River Health had only 12 employee physicians, but now it has 46.
Trending In: Rifle
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Garfield County crime briefs: Car theft, fast food, meth and undergarments
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Roaring Fork public school teachers get pay raise
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair assaulted while canvassing