Rifle City Hall concept to be revealed at open house
February 21, 2018
The city of Rifle is holding a public open house to display the concepts for the new City Hall/ Affordable Housing Project. The event will take place at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 27, at the Rifle Branch Library, 207 East Ave. Food will be provided, and the public is encouraged to attend. Citizen comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated.
The current Rifle City Hall was built back in 1983. Maintenance issues have plagued the building for many years forcing the city to contemplate the expense of continual repairs versus replacement. The concepts presented at the open house have been in the works since February 2017 and combine a new City Hall on the main level with affordable housing units on upper levels.
Kathy Pototsky, JD, is Rifle municipal court administrator and interim public information officer.
Trending In: Rifle
- Extra support called in to tackle Oak Meadows Fire near Glenwood Springs
- Victim ID’d after arrest made in suspected West Glenwood Springs murder of homeless man
- Wednesday afternoon death in Glenwood Springs believed to be heroin-related
- Garfield County, Colo., jail inmate found dead in cell
- West Glenwood Springs homicide under investigation