Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers offers children’s classes
January 9, 2018
Western Slope kids probably spend more time outdoors than average children — after all, there's so much to do! And now through April, those children will have equally ample opportunity to prepare themselves for those adventures.
Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers will host monthly, indoor classes to demonstrate gear, ethics and stewardship. The Dare to Explore series will include games, crafts and more. The series is suitable for children in pre-K through fifth grade, and parents are welcome as well.
Learn more by emailing or calling RFOV's youth coordinator Lizz Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 927-8241.
Parachute Library: Third Monday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Glenwood Springs Library: Second Tuesday of the month, 4-5 p.m.
New Castle Library: Second Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Rifle Library: Third Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Silt Library: Fourth Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Trending In: Rifle
- Historic Redstone Castle restoration now complete
- One lane of WB I-70 now open in Glenwood Canyon after crash
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Enter ‘The Gandy Dancer’ to former Glenwood Springs Eagles Club space
- Garfield County crime briefs: Suspicious motel call leads to hypodermic needles