Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers offers children’s classes
January 9, 2018
Western Slope kids probably spend more time outdoors than average children — after all, there's so much to do! And now through April, those children will have equally ample opportunity to prepare themselves for those adventures.
Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers will host monthly, indoor classes to demonstrate gear, ethics and stewardship. The Dare to Explore series will include games, crafts and more. The series is suitable for children in pre-K through fifth grade, and parents are welcome as well.
Learn more by emailing or calling RFOV's youth coordinator Lizz Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 927-8241.
Parachute Library: Third Monday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Glenwood Springs Library: Second Tuesday of the month, 4-5 p.m.
New Castle Library: Second Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Rifle Library: Third Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Silt Library: Fourth Friday of the month, 1-2 p.m.
Trending In: Rifle
- UPDATE: EB I-70 reopened between Silt and New Castle
- First person on the scene recounts early Friday wreck that shook New Castle
- Lingering construction has some downtown Glenwood Springs business owners livid
- Crime Briefs: After speeding without a valid license, suspect leads police on foot chase
- Mountain lion sighting in New Castle a good reminder to stay ever aware