UPDATE: I-70 westbound headed into Glenwood Canyon open after crash cleanup
January 12, 2018
Colorado Department of Transportation reported Friday afternoon that westbound Interstate 70 was closed at the Dotsero Exit 133 because of a crash cleanup in Glenwood Canyon.
At about 1 p.m., westbound was reopened.
A semi-trailer beer truck had reportedly jack-knifed in the canyon near MM 120, and the tractor was dangling over the railing for a period of time before being removed.
There were no reported injuries.
Trending In: Road Conditions
- Historic Redstone Castle restoration now complete
- One lane of WB I-70 now open in Glenwood Canyon after crash
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Garfield County crime briefs: Suspicious motel call leads to hypodermic needles
- Enter ‘The Gandy Dancer’ to former Glenwood Springs Eagles Club space