UPDATE: I-70 westbound headed into Glenwood Canyon open after crash cleanup
January 12, 2018
Colorado Department of Transportation reported Friday afternoon that westbound Interstate 70 was closed at the Dotsero Exit 133 because of a crash cleanup in Glenwood Canyon.
At about 1 p.m., westbound was reopened.
A semi-trailer beer truck had reportedly jack-knifed in the canyon near MM 120, and the tractor was dangling over the railing for a period of time before being removed.
There were no reported injuries.
Trending In: Road Conditions
- Glenwood Springs High School students lead walk-out in solidarity with Florida victims
- Garfield County Sheriff Lou Vallario shares thoughts on gun control
- Rare, dangerous conditions spur avalanche warning for Roaring Fork Valley backcountry
- Garfield County commissioners reimburse Martin for legal fees
- Car in pond leads to felony pleas