Write your government for change | PostIndependent.com

Write your government for change

Marty Lich

Dear Editor,

Regarding Lyn Fix’s letter April 4, “Angry over benefits for illegal immigrants,” the government can and, more importantly, does change the law if they hear from U.S. citizens.

For changes to occur, write or fax your local congressmen and representatives. Write or fax all legislators, state and federal. It will have results, guaranteed.

For faxes (at no cost to you), phone numbers and mailing addresses for everyone you need to contact in Colorado and the United States, go to http://www.numbersusa.com.


Marty Lich


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.