Letter: Insurance costs ‘high’
July 13, 2018
I certainly hope that the people who voted for legalization of recreational marijuana are happy now that automobile premiums have been raised three or four times above what they were prior to passage of this law.
This applies even for those of us who do not use this drug at all.
They should be very proud!
Trending In: Opinion
- Cavaliere found not guilty of vehicular homicide
- Comcast outage knocks out Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Rifle wins 8th straight matchup over Glenwood
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’