Letter: Insurance costs ‘high’
July 13, 2018
I certainly hope that the people who voted for legalization of recreational marijuana are happy now that automobile premiums have been raised three or four times above what they were prior to passage of this law.
This applies even for those of us who do not use this drug at all.
They should be very proud!
Trending In: Opinion
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Leslie’s legacy: Glenwood Springs remembers renowned visionary, colleague, friend Leslie Bethel
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Fake name works … well, rarely
- Glenwood Springs mobilizing to take over South Canyon Landfill