Letter: Calaway was developer of community and an architect of balanced society
February 6, 2019
Jim Calaway's life celebration was one of the most humorous, intelligent and compassionate I have attended. Jim and Connie are an amazing force. I say are, because in a real way Jim's here, in our hearts, as his giving affects our lives.
Mother Teresa said, "It is not that we give, but the love that we give with, that makes the difference." Jim understood that, and nowhere is it clearer than with his CARE shelter.
I considered Jim to have been a developer of community and an architect of balanced society. I can only hope that his example continues to ripple out and inspire. Thanks Jim.
Trending In: Opinion
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Car goes into river on I-70 near Glenwood Springs
- Alleged Glenwood Springs child traffickers appear in court
- Moffat County couple dies after plane crashes in ‘Nevada Triangle’
- Glenwood’s downtown parking problems headed toward permit solution