Letter: Help Diane win
April 16, 2018
There is only one person that has a possibility of overcoming the oil industry support of our current 3rd District federal representative, and that is Diane Mitsch Bush.
If we truly want across-the-aisle representation of the interests of the people of Colorado and the nation we have only one choice, Diane — 2018 is the year of the women. Diane Mitsch Bush and Cary Kennedy have a unique opportunity to insert a wholesome perspective into the health of our state and country.
I consider Arn, the independent candidate, a friend and know what a straight-forward person he is, but his running will dilute the vote and possibly keep us from electing Diane, a master legislator.
Karl is a masterful attorney that the industry could maneuver into being the Democratic candidate. He would, however, have no chance of winning against our current, industry friendly, representative. I would ask both to back out for the good of the 3rd District.
Diane is the only candidate with the experience, cred and record to face off with Tip and win. We might finally get a representative of the people, for the people and by the people.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Occupant in camper trailer injured, driver arrested after Highway 82 crash Monday
- New Castle Mr. T’s hardware and building supply going out of business
- Glenwood Dermatology opens on Grand Avenue
- Injury crash on Midland Avenue redirects traffic Monday
- Glenwood Springs Council clashes over proposed vacation rental moratorium