Letter: Help rebuild arts council
April 15, 2018
Invest in what you value. The Center for the Arts, now called Glenwood Springs Arts Council, has contributed to our community for 35 years. Talented artists have taught our young people and adults to paint, draw, create many types of artworks, including pottery. They provided space for artists to show and sell their work. Dance classes were introduced to our city by talented, dedicated dance instructors. Entertainment was also a part of the Center.
Because of difficult issues the GSAC does not have a building any longer and is need of support from those of us who value the arts. If you want to support this important part of our community you may become a member or donate to GSAC through their website. Learn more at Glenwoodarts.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- Glenwood Springs City Council tackles homeless camp safety concerns
- Crime Briefs: Wheels of justice finally catch up with domestic violence suspect
- Jury convicts on two charges in New Castle child sex assault case
- 180 years of love: Three Rifle family couples celebrate their 60th anniversaries
- Fourth-grade essays on Earth Day