Letter: Looking for meal-makers
January 21, 2019
I am the executive director and grief counselor for Pathfinders, a local nonprofit that supports people with cancer and other serious illnesses as well as all kinds of grief and loss. We provide free/low cost counseling as well as volunteer services around these issues.
We are looking for people to volunteer by making healthy meals in the Carbondale area for clients we have that are seriously ill and cannot make meals each day for themselves. We need meals each week but ask that volunteers make at least four to six meals per year. We are also willing to pay for the groceries to make the meals.
If you would like to be a volunteer for us, please reach out to me at: email@example.com. We are a special nonprofit that is really providing a lot of good in our community.
Trending In: Opinion
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Car goes into river on I-70 near Glenwood Springs
- Alleged Glenwood Springs child traffickers appear in court
- Moffat County couple dies after plane crashes in ‘Nevada Triangle’
- Glenwood’s downtown parking problems headed toward permit solution