Letter: Not over
March 16, 2018
The Republican majority of the House panel investigating possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign "found nothing" and ended the investigation prematurely. This flies in the face of known facts and common sense. However, one doesn't discover what one actively avoids discovering.
Should Special Counsel Mueller add more subjects to his investigation?
Trending In: Opinion
- Glenwood Springs City Council tackles homeless camp safety concerns
- Crime Briefs: Wheels of justice finally catch up with domestic violence suspect
- Jury convicts on two charges in New Castle child sex assault case
- 180 years of love: Three Rifle family couples celebrate their 60th anniversaries
- Fourth-grade essays on Earth Day