Letter: Not over
March 16, 2018
The Republican majority of the House panel investigating possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign "found nothing" and ended the investigation prematurely. This flies in the face of known facts and common sense. However, one doesn't discover what one actively avoids discovering.
Should Special Counsel Mueller add more subjects to his investigation?
Trending In: Opinion
- Two teens dead after single-car accident near Redstone, 14-year-old airlifted to Denver
- Health, safety, staffing concerns stack up for Glenwood Springs nursing home
- Bodies of 2 men who drowned at Ruedi Reservoir recovered early Sunday; IDs pending
- Two killed in rollover crash near Redstone ID’d as Longmont teens
- Lake Christine Fire crews working most active section Saturday, extend fireline