Letter: Our quality of life depends on sustainability
November 22, 2018
In an ever-shrinking world we will finally recognize that overpopulation is our world's No. 1 problem.
Not war, not pollution, nor famine nor climate change; these are all the product of too many people.
In the future, protecting our borders will be our military's primary focus. The earth's exploding human population will make preserving our quality of life our most pressing concern. Nationalism will flourish worldwide as the haves try to maintain over the have nots.
Meanwhile, all the open-border proponents ought to realize that "more" and "bigger" are words of the past. We should aim for sustainability. Our quality of life and that of future generations depend on it.
Trending In: Opinion
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Leslie’s legacy: Glenwood Springs remembers renowned visionary, colleague, friend Leslie Bethel
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Fake name works … well, rarely
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip