Letter: School’s the biggest water hog
August 12, 2018
Funny, the city tells "the south side" to slow down on water usage, while at the same time, Sopris
Elementary waters during the middle of the day, half of which goes on the (new) pavement, and the other half goes into the "mud holes" near the street.
I should have included a picture with this letter, but all "south side" folks who live in Glenwood Park know exactly what I am talking about, and it's disgusting. Get with it RFSD/city of Glenwood.
Trending In: Opinion
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Skier dies after Sunday crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Largest number of female cadets graduate Colorado Mountain College police academy
- Guest commentary: Vacation rentals — Another neighborhood perspective