Letter: Send Statue of Liberty back to France
November 8, 2018
Open-border immigration has cost Germany's Merkel her job and England's May is on her way out also. Luckily, in the U.S. we have a leader in Trump who will enforce our sovereignty. Only liberal Democrats want open borders at the expense of their fellow citizens.
Trump's call to repeal the 14th Amendment makes sense. Add making E-Verify mandatory for all employees and employers, plus make it a felony to use fake social security numbers and our illegal alien disease is cured.
All we hear on CNN and NPR are tear-jerking sob stories. They're ever ready to play Mother Theresa to the whole world on the other guy's dime. We need an immigration policy that benefits Americans.
Send the Statue of Liberty back to France.
Trending In: Opinion
- Enter ‘The Gandy Dancer’ to former Glenwood Springs Eagles Club space
- Garfield County crime briefs: Suspicious motel call leads to hypodermic needles
- One lane of WB I-70 now open in Glenwood Canyon after crash
- Historic Redstone Castle restoration now complete
- Paving the future for new downtown Glenwood Springs look