Letter: Hotel Colorado is in good hands
June 6, 2018
Glenwood should be assured the Hotel Colorado remains in the hands of respectful owners. The iconic landmark is somewhat diminished in predominance from the reconfiguration of the Grand Avenue Bridge to the reconnoitering of the Glenwood Hot Springs.
Wish the new owners the best in upgrading and integrating the hotel into Glenwood's ongoing legacy, along with Glenwood Hot Springs.
Trending In: Letter To The Editor
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Long Island iced tea, meth and counterfeit Benjamins
- Glenwood considering $50 street parking permits for downtown residents
- CDOT’s Winter Blitz DUI enforcement campaign begins Friday
- Street sales tax question headed to Glenwood Springs voters in April