Letter: Hotel Colorado is in good hands
June 6, 2018
Glenwood should be assured the Hotel Colorado remains in the hands of respectful owners. The iconic landmark is somewhat diminished in predominance from the reconfiguration of the Grand Avenue Bridge to the reconnoitering of the Glenwood Hot Springs.
Wish the new owners the best in upgrading and integrating the hotel into Glenwood's ongoing legacy, along with Glenwood Hot Springs.
Trending In: Letter To The Editor
- Occupant in camper trailer injured, driver arrested after Highway 82 crash Monday
- New Castle Mr. T’s hardware and building supply going out of business
- Glenwood Dermatology opens on Grand Avenue
- Injury crash on Midland Avenue redirects traffic Monday
- Glenwood Springs Council clashes over proposed vacation rental moratorium