The Longevity Event: Aging with Purpose
Presented by The Aspen Times and Glenwood Post Independent in partnership with Renew Senior Communities and TACAW
The Longevity Project is a bi-annual campaign to help educate our readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. The June event will look at how to navigate big life transitions, while maintaining, or regaining, purpose.
About the Panel:
Our panel is deeply enmeshed in the world of helping people live their lives and their retirement years with greater purpose. Whether you retire at 35 or 65 or decide traditional retirement isn’t for you, they have the knowledge and resources you need to chart a course of meaning and impact at any age.
- Lee Tuchfarber – Moderator
- Barbara Kreisman, PhD – Dell Technologies, University of Denver, Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging
- J. Scott McLagan – University of Denver, Intergistic Solutions, Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging
- Kari Cardinale – Modern Elder Academy, Community Without Borders
- Katherine Fry – CEO Marble Consulting
TUESDAY, JUNE 6th
TACAW – The Arts Campus at Willits
5:30 – 7:00 pm – Panel Presentation
Ticket includes in-person or streamed event access, TACAW event will have a cash bar available. The event will be filmed.